Monday, November 13, 2017

Cabbage Soup...Day 1 down...

Howdy!

Day 1 of the cabbage soup diet in the bag.  I ate as I was hungry today.  I had soup and a frozen fruit with water smoothie (so basically juice...) for breakfast.  Then a hard boiled egg an hour later.  This is definitely a day 1 cheat but this is not my first rodeo, and it wasn't peanut butter cups.  Later in the day I had a coffee with a splash of skim milk from Starbucks and a pack of apple crisps.  For dinner I had a double helping of soup and a big bowl of raspberries.  More water.  Later for a snack I made baked apple slices with cinnamon and had a bowl of grapes.  More water. 

By the time I went to bed I was already over the fact of running to pee every 12 minutes.  I also was having some terrible dizzy spells when I was laying in bed.  I got up and had 1.5 Tbsp of peanut butter (kraft - unsalted, unsweetened) That did the trick.

I wasn't hungry yesterday at all, despite only having eaten 1000 calories.  This morning I was down 1 pound on the scale! Immediate progress makes me motivated to stay on track.

I have a sweet potato in the oven baking and it smells so good I can't wait to dive into it.  I already have my day planned - soup for lunch with carrot sticks and veggie stirfry for supper with mushrooms, celery, onion, brocolli, zucchini, carrots and cauliflower rice - NOMZ!  Also, a bowl of soup.

Oven just beeped! Time for delicious sweet potato with nutmeg and a tsp of butter.

Until tomorrow!

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment