Thursday, November 16, 2017

Days 3 & 4 of CSD

Alrighty....let's get right down to brass tacks today.  Day 3 was awful.  Veggies & fruit and soup.  I was so over all of it by supper.  I had a long busy day which didn't help.  By the time I got home to make dinner, I threw some of every veggie I had in the food processor then dumped it all in the wok and threw in a Tbsp of soy sauce because ... flavor.  I scarfed it down and went to bed. 

I also randomly inhaled while chewing a grape and almost choked to death.  We won't get into great detail but I'm fine, since I am here to tell the tale, and I have sworn off grapes for awhile.  I was OVER all this vegetable business by day 3.  I wanted chicken super bad. 

But I carried on.

Day 4 was 6-8 bananas and all the skim milk you can drink and soup.  I thought today would be the toughest day and it turned out to be the easiest and my favorite of days 1-4.  I had many banana/skim milk smoothies and I was sick of chewing cabbage soup so I threw the rest of my batch into the blender which made a delicious change.  Like chunky carrot soup.  It was waaaayyyyyy better.  I had to make another 1/2 batch of soup today because I completely finished my 1st batch yesterday. I had 3 bowls of soup yesterday.  I'm totally loving the blended soup thing.  When I made my 1/2 batch today I threw all my veggies into the food processor and chopped them up small.  Also much better than cutting it into bite-sized chunks. 

The last two days were annoying and busy for me, so it gave me little time to think about food, since my food was already planned out it actually made eating the only non-stressful thing about my two horrible days. 

I have lost 3.5 lbs in 4 days.  Onward and upward....on to day 5! CHICKEN BABY. I can't wait!
Until tomorrow.


~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment