Friday, September 16, 2016

Low Iodine Diet - Day 10

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Coffee with coconut milk
2 LID Blueberry Muffins
1/2 cup green grapes

Lunch:
No Yolks noodles with pureed no salt added canned tomatoes with Italian seasoning chopped up onion, mushroom and bell pepper
Coffee with coconut milk

Dinner:
leftovers - same as lunch plus
Garden side salad no cheese(from mcdonald's) with homemade vingarette
diet 7up

Snacks:
2 LID Blueberry Muffins

Those muffins made my day.  They are moist and delicious. 

I took my dog for nail day at the dog spa.  He is a giant scaredy cat and cried the whole time.  The two girls at the place I go love all 90lbs of him and how much of a baby he is.  And they do a fantastic job!! When they were done he was like his old self- super happy and excited.  Just hates getting his nails cut.  Big baby.

I had some work errands this afternoon then stopped at the grocery store for fresh chicken breast and a few other things.  Found Mrs. Dash no salt added beef stew seasoning.  I'm ALL over that.  I'm making it tomorrow but with chicken instead of beef.  Chicken stew hah.  with carrots, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms and a little potato (no skins!!) I'm sooooo beyond excited for it.  Thank you Mrs Dash!!!!

I am tired today.  My whole body is tired and exhausted.  I definitely feel "off".  I had the onset of a headache a few times today but it passed eventually.  Some bad dizzy spells in there too (while climbing stairs for example).  Between the odd diet and no meds for 10 days my body is starting to say "hey. um?? excuse me?! what are you doing? where's the thyroid hormone, woman???" or at least that's how I hear it. lol

I long for pizza. And cheese. And condiments. I've put my order in (I know I know I'm pathetic it's ok I've accepted it so you can too) for a ham, pineapple and black olive pizza during my quarantine period...provided my appetite even wants it then. 

I have heartburn constantly! ughhh!!! like right now. it's from all the tomatoes and tomato sauce on noodles I've been eating. Can't catch a break I guess.

It's 8pm, I'm in heavy joggers and a sweatshirt with a heavy blanket on me.  My hands are like ice.  I'm frozen and tired with heartburn.  The decline has been slow, and I am grateful because I was able to do alot of packing this week and finish up alot of work tasks. But the decline becomes a little more each day and I can feel it.

I'm off to lay on the couch for awhile more before bed.

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment