Sunday, September 11, 2016

Low Iodine Diet - Day 5

Before I say anything,  here's what I ate so far:

Breakfast:
3 egg white omelette with black pepper and bell peppers with a side of fresh tomato
Coffee with coconut milk

Lunch:
1 slice of no salt homemade toast with Kraft 100% Natural PB, half a banana and honey

Dinner:
(leftovers) No Yolks noodles with No salt added tomato sauce full of spices, bell peppers, shredded carrot and some chicken

Snack:
2 thin slices of no salt homemade bread with Kraft 100% Natural PB and smuckers salt free concord grape jelly

Today was the turning point.  My meds are all worn off and my body is starting to notice. I was so so very tired today and felt horrible dizziness throughout most of the day.  Around dinner time I had the worst kind of a migraine I've ever experienced in my life.  I almost was blackout stupid.  I laid down and honey covered me in blankets and a cool cloth on my forehead and my dog slept by me while I napped.  I took 2 XSTRENGTH Acetaminophen.  About an hour later I was a new woman. But I still feel dizzy and gross.  And starving all day.

I do not like feeling like this.  And I'm hungry. I salvated driving through koreatown tonight at all the delicious restaurants. 9 more days. Nine more days....I can do this.  My body is slowing giving in to no meds and low iodine.  No weight change again but my belly has shrunk probably due to diet, all the water I've been drinking and only plain healthy salt free food options.

New day tomorrow. Man I don't feel good.

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment