Thursday, September 8, 2016

Low Iodine Diet - Day 2

Day 2 in the bag!!! Let's get creative!!! Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:
oats with a chopped up apple and some cinnamon and brown sugar sprinkled on top
coffee with coconut milk

Lunch:
Harvest Blueberry Mini Wheats, dry
a banana

Dinner:
vegetable stir fry consisting of carrot, zucchini, onion, sweet bell peppers and fresh chopped garlic sautéed in sesame oil.  
Basmati rice cooked using 1/3 coconut milk for water
4 oz chicken breast baked with Mrs Dash

Snacks:
Salt free homemade toast with salt free concord grape jelly
Salt free homemade toast with honey
Raisins

It was a great day!! I drank 7 glasses of water and feel super de-bloated!! I also had alot of energy but again paced myself not to over exert (I still don't know if that's a thing) but it was HOT today.  The humidity was over 40° and man! did I sweat! Gross right?  But I did cuz it was sickly humid.

Another day in the bag, 12 days til treatment.  My best friend keeps telling me "You got this!"...I love her enthusiasm and support!  I was down 1/2 lb this morning also.  Probably water bloat coming off but any loss is good loss!  I'm ready for tomorrow!

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment