Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Low Iodine Diet - Day 6

Here's what I ate yesterday (oops was too tired and fell asleep):

Breakfast:
oats with chopped up banana, cinnamon and brown sugar

Dinner:
6oz chicken breast with Mrs Dash
Basmati rice made with 1/3 coconut milk
sautéed carrots, cauliflower and bell pepper

Snack:
2 bananas worth of just bananas "ice cream" mixed with 1.5 Tbsp cocoa and some natural pb drizzled on top

I was soooo tired all day.  Like just pulled an all nighter and still have to present a proposal with no coffee kinda tired. I started off good in the morning but by dinner I looked like hell and the bags under my eyes were hollering at me to sleep.

I was busy from 11am-4 with work so I kind of missed lunch but that's ok. I still downed 1100 cals thru the rest of my food. I came home, made dinner and ate.  Then honey and I took the dog out in the yard for a big run and a play.

Had some fam jam visiting yesterday so I played with my 2 yr old nephew for a bit and then packed some more boxes. I'd say I'm like 70% packed overall.  maybe 75%.  RAI in 8 days.  Moving in 3 weeks.

I can totally handle this. I was down a 1/2 lb today.  And did not feel sick or dizzy today, just exhausted. By bedtime I was going to blog and totally passed out. To be expected.

New day today.  I feel very good so far, except very tired even though I slept 8 hours and I'm freezing even though it's hot outside.

Let's get the coffee rolling and start the day!

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment