Saturday, September 10, 2016

Low Iodine Diet - Day 4

Ok! Tough day...here we go! Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:
3 egg white omelette cooked in coconut oil with bell peppers and fresh tomato on the side
Coffee with coconut milk

Lunch:
(leftovers) the last of the veggie stir fry with Basmati rice

Dinner:
No Yolks Pasta with Hunts No Salt Added Tomato Sauce.  I added bell peppers and shredded carrot, sage, basil, oregano, pepper and red pepper flakes
4 oz chicken breast seasoned with Mrs Dash

Snacks:
Tbsp of Kraft 100% Natural PB on a spoon (yup I'm one of THOSE people)
just bananas banana "ice cream" with a Tbsp of unsweetened cocoa

4 glasses water
2 glasses diet 7up

Oh Man! Today was tough!  First I woke up at 445 AM and couldn't go back to sleep.  So up I get.  I balanced the budget, did some checklists and started organizing my calender for the week.  I didn't have my breakfast til 10 or so.

Started packing. I was so exhausted today.  Well not SOOOOO exhausted but I was more tired than yesterday. 

Half way thru the day I got a call from my mom who was putting together 4 dozen cupcakes for a party she's going to tomorrow evening but ran into some troubles so I went up to assist, seeing as I am a baker and all. 

We iced all the cupcakes and put sprinkles on, they looked great.  And I was SOOOOO tempted to lick the icing spoon but I gathered all my strength and persevered.  My health is much more important than a lick of icing.  ohhhhh mann did I ever want it!

Did I mention I'm having a strange withdrawal from condiments? And then caught myself absolutely lost in a gaze upon a dill pickle my honey was cutting up for himself.  I read the label - salt -NOPE. growl....

It's still early but I'm going to make some just bananas fake "ice cream" later and add cocoa to make it chocolatey.  I might melt some of that natural pb to drizzle over it...hmmm...we shall see.

No weight lost today but none gained either so still down 4lbs.  It's 730pm though and I'm ready to nap. or sleep. but I'll probably push through til bedtime.  I'm sure getting up at 445am isn't helping either. 

Tomorrow is a new day.  I shall endure!

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment