Saturday, September 17, 2016

Low Iodine Diet - Day 11

in the home stretch! Here's what I ate today (spoiler: it was amazing!!!)

Breakfast:
2 LID Blueberry Muffins
a plain rice cake with my Kraft natural pb and smuckers concord grape jelly

Lunch:
homemade Chicken stew using Mrs Dash beef stew no salt added seasoning pack.  I used 2 5oz chicken breasts (boneless skinless) and added carrots, onion, green bell pepper, mushrooms and white potato (no skins!)

Dinner:
Repeat of lunch. OMG nomz nomz

Snacks:
2 apple cinnamon LID muffins and 1 blueberry one
microwave mug brownie with mini marshmallows on top

MANNNNNN!!!!! Today was great!  I actually was totally drained of life and flip flopped around on my bed til noon but once I got up and put that stew together - my world changed. 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! it is sooo good.  compared to the very bland things I've been concocting, this topped it all off.  I was actually so sad to be so full off one bowl cuz I wanted to eat the whole pot. lol I have enough left for lunch tomorrow and I can't wait!!!


ok ok I'm going a little crazy.  but the stew was great.  Honey had a bowl for lunch too and said how good it was! Winnnning!!! ahhhhhh yep I loved the stew lol.

I also had a lightbulb moment tonight and remembered my microwave brownie in a mug recipe is LID friendly so I made one and I was on cloud nine.  Here's the recipe:

2 Tbsp oil
2 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp cocoa
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp flour

Mix in a mug. Microwave for 60 seconds. BOOM! I threw a handful of mini marshmallows on mine before I nuked it and it was divine! When I used to make this I would throw a scoop of ice cream on top, which is also divine, but LID doesn't allow dairy and marshmallows did the trick! Did I mention I loved the stew?

So I was very tired today. I looked high cuz my eyes were so heavy.  It was ridiculous really.  I looked crappy all day but was too tired to care much.

Honey and I went out to procure some things I needed for my isolation.  Disposable plates and cutlery, toothbrush, slippers for the hospital, etc. OMG....

...so I ended up in Walmart in the aisle that sells bulk packages of undies for woman.  I'm talking Hanes and fruit of the loom - those kind.  Now I'm not by any means saying they are bad underwear or undermining anyone out there who buys them on the regular.  But this chick has a big booty to fill and sadly Hanes and fruity looms 95% cater to you skinnies out there, so most all my under roos come from Addition-elle, Penningtons, Torrid and other such plus size what-have-you stores.
So I decided to buy GRANNIE panties. Like full size, full height, full booty granny's. I decided it was best because I just don't want to keep radioactive drawers around after isolation.  Hanes and Fruit of the loom have a teeny weeny plus size selection.  So I find the briefs but they aren't sized normally.  Okay regular undies there's size S, M, L and XL.  this makes me think the SAME BRAND would then have 1X 2X 3X 4X. nope. the plus undies are sizes 9, 10, 11 and 12. WHAT????!!!

I opened up a package of every size to figure out what size they mean cuz the back of the package says "size 9 = 42" hips" or whatever the measurement was.  Sorry I make it my business to NOT measure my hips orbit on the earth on a regular basis.  So I had no idea.  I'm tearing packages open, checking sizes.  It was ridiculous. Underwear mayhem in aisle 6. Found a package and left a tornado of half opened undies boxes behind.

I also managed to pick up a variety of crafts, soduku books and puzzles to help me pass time.  I might just watch Netflix for 7 days.  but then I might look like a Crack head...so maybe not lol

it was a good day although I was so so very tired.  and my eyes won't stop leaking! WHAT ARE MY EYES DOING? like all day it's like I'm constantly welled up and of course, the constant dabbing at them is making me look like I'd been watching Netflix for 7 days straight. uh oh. lol Maybe I *will* do my crafts lol

At any rate my belly is full, my body is tired and I proudly own 5 pairs of full butt granny panties.  Seriously, these are like scary big undies.

Stayin' classy and dreaming of lunch tomorrow.

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment